We are having a silent auction to help raise funds for our cause “Help Us, Help Africa” which will provide trauma counseling for abandoned street children who have been rescued by the Challenge Farm. For a recap on what this mission is about, please check out my blog: Glue Kids
I’m really excited about this auction and I need everyone’s help to make it a success. Local businesses in Cumming GA and friends have donated funds and time to make this night exciting and rewarding.
If you attend this event you’re probably going to walk away with a amazing item way below the retail value and your sure to have a good time . Items such as a signed electric guitar by the Jonas brothers band will be going to the highest bidder. If you know someone who may be interested in attending please email me so I can send and evite.
Live music will be played by Matt Dale.
Here is a list of some of the items that will be auctioned at this event:
- Canon Gate golf pass for 4 players at any Canon Gate course
- Bouquet of flowers(from Lauren Florals)
- Two Windermere Wine Dinner tickets
- A Wooden Wine box with 6 different wines (2007 Kendall Jackson ‘Jess Jackson’ Cabernet Knights Valley, 2006 Lassegue Grand Cru, St. Emilion, 2009 La Crema Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast, 2009 Byron Chardonnay, Santa Barbara, 2007 Cambria Chardonnay, Santa Barbara, 2008 Benvolio Pinot Grigio, Friuli.)
- Two in-home 50 minute full body relaxation massages by Teresa Sims LMT
- A 60 minute custom facial includes deep cleansing, ultrasonic exfoliation and mask (www.susansskincarestudio.com)
- A Jonas Brothers Guitar and authentication letter signed by all the Jonas Brothers
- Two Atlanta Falcons football tickets
The auction will be on February 16th from 7 to 9 pm at the Windermere Clubhouse. Windermere has graciously agreed to provide the location wine and hors d’oeuvres. Instead of charging a fee we will have a donation bucket and are hoping on collecting $20 per person for this event. This would be a fun couples night out to hobnob with me and my friends and make a difference to the organization …Help Us, Help Africa!!
If you can’t attend and still want to make a difference feel free pledge $20 by clicking on the donate button below. If you would like to donate a large amount and need a tax deductible receipt please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What: Wine, hors d’oeuvres, silent auction, make a difference
Date: February 16th
Location: Windermere Clubhouse
5000 Davis Love Drive, Cumming, GA 30041
Can’t attend: If you can’t make it February 16th, $20 would make a huge difference!
*For more information on the ‘Glue Kids’, please go to: http://www.challenge-kenya.org/